HST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2905|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||45.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||209.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Host Hotels Held at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Host Hotels Held at Neutral Dec 6
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Downward The Street Dec 3
- Host Hotels & Resorts Inc (HST): Today's Featured Real Estate Laggard The Street Dec 2
- Strong RevPAR Growth Fuels Hotels and Timeshare Rentals: An Exclusive Interview with Simon Yarmak, a Real Estate Research Analyst for Stifel, Nicolaus Reveals Top Picks and Predictions Wall Street Transcript Dec 2
- Accor: on second thoughts Financial Times Nov 27
- Host Hotels Sells Four Seasons Atlanta (revised) Nov 26
- Host Hotels Sells Four Seasons Atlanta (revised) - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- HST Sells Marriott Property Nov 25
- Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. Announces The Sale Of The Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta PR Newswire Nov 21
HST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Host Hotels & Resorts is up 26.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, LaSalle Hotel Properties up 29.11%, and Sunstone Hotel Investors up 29.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HST
Pro Report PDF for HST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HST
Did Host Hotels & Resorts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. operates as a self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust, with its operations conducted solely through an operating partnership, Host Hotels & Resorts, L.P. and its subsidiaries.