HSP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2181|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-36.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Update on Hospira's Investor Day - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Update on Hospira's Investor Day Dec 6
- Hospira Precedex settlement a moderate positive, says Buckingham Dec 5
- HOSPIRA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events Dec 5
- 3 Health Care Stocks Pushing Sector Growth The Street Dec 5
- Hospira (HSP) Marked As A Barbarian At The Gate The Street Dec 5
- Johnson & Johnson Stock: 3 Things to Know Before 2014 Fool Nov 29
- Hospira to Host 2013 Investor Day noodls Nov 26
- Hospira Incorporated: Unappreciated Upside Due To A Promising Biosimilar Pipeline Nov 17
- HOSPIRA INC Financials Nov 14
HSP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hospira is up 34.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Johnson & Johnson up 38.91%, and Merck up 15.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HSP
Pro Report PDF for HSP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HSP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HSP
Did Hospira make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hospira, Inc. is a global provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies. Its portfolio includes generic acute-care and oncology injectables, as well as integrated infusion therapy and medication management products.