HSOL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.900|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-245.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-40.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Solar Bears Are Wrong The Street Dec 3
- Does This Solar Stock Have a Silver Lining? Fool Dec 2
- Is Exelon Destined for Greatness? Fool Dec 1
- Solar Stocks Weekly Roundup Fool Nov 17
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers Fool Nov 17
- Hanwha SolarOne Announces At-The-Market Offering of American Depositary Shares noodls Nov 16
- Hanwha SolarOne (HSOL) Announces $70M At-The-Market ADS Offering Street Insider Nov 15
- Hanwha SolarOne Announces At-The-Market Offering of American Depositary Shares PR Newswire Nov 15
- Hanwha SolarOne Announces Amendment to its Shareholder Agreement and Share Issuance and Repurchase Agreement noodls Nov 15
- Hanwha SolarOne amends Shareholder Aagreement, Issuance and Repurchase Agreement theflyonthewall.com Nov 14
HSOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hanwha SolarOne Co. is up 245.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.66%, SolarCity up N/A, and Yingli Green Energy up 177.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HSOL
Pro Strategies Featuring HSOL
Did Hanwha SolarOne Co. make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hanwha SolarOne Co., Ltd. is a provider of global energy solutions.