HSNI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.117|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||148.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||172.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Loading Up the Basket The Street 9:30 AM
- HSN, Inc. to Participate in the UBS Global Media and Communications Conference noodls Dec 3
- Cyber Monday: A View From the Top Dec 2
- How Important Is Mobile Commerce to Retail? Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: GameStop, CEC Entertainment and HSN Nov 29
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: FAM, IGD, HSNI, RE, ITUB The Street Nov 29
- HSN CEO: Giving customers a reason to shop with us CNBC Nov 27
- [video] We Inspire, We Don't Sell: HSN CEO Nov 14
- HSN and Univision Partner to Launch First-of-its-Kind Integrated Marketing Partnership noodls Nov 14
- HSN Joins With Univision to Reach the Hispanic Market Nov 13
HSNI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HSN is up 16.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, ValueVision Media up 255.6%, and Amazon.com up 52.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HSNI
Pro Report PDF for HSNI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HSNI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HSNI
Did HSN make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
HSN, Inc. (HSNi) is an interactive multi-channel retailer. It sells a wide range of name brand and private label merchandise directly to consumers through: television home shopping programming broadcast, catalogs, websites, retail stores and mobile handheld devices. The company classifies its business into two business segments: HSN and Cornerstone Brands. HSN includes the company's home shopping business and related e-commerce while Cornerstone Brands consists of catalog and retail store operations. HSN's product offering includes jewelry, apparel, accessories, and health and beauty products. Cornerstone's merchandise includes home furnishings, furniture, apparel and accessories. The company is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, the US. The company was founded in 1981.