HSKA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3386|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.984M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) Continue to Surge? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 12
- DaVita HealthCare Partners (DVA) Catches Eye: Stock Rises 6.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 10
- Heska Announces New Advancement in Allergy IgE Detection noodls Dec 9
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Verastem (VSTM) in Focus: Stock Rises by 7.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- MYGN Unveils Prolaris Study Results - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Affymetrix Remains Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- MYGN Battles Odds, Shares Fall - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO) in Focus: Stock Rises 5.8% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (MACK) Jumps: Stock Rises 6.6% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
HSKA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Heska is down 9.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, AMAG Pharmaceuticals up 61.50%, and Actelion up 55.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HSKA
Pro Strategies Featuring HSKA
Did Heska make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Heska Corporation is engaged in developing, manufacturing, marketing, selling and supporting veterinary products. The Company’s primary focus is on the canine and feline companion animal health markets.