HSIC Key Stats
- Will Patterson Miss Earnings this Quarter? May 22
- Will Patterson Miss Earnings this Quarter? - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Henry Schein Reaches New 52-Week High (HSIC) May 22
- Henry Schein: A Treasure For Long-Term Investors May 21
- Henry Schein Opens Its Disaster Relief Hotline to Support Customers Affected by ... May 21
- HENRY SCHEIN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, ... May 16
- Henry Schein To Present At Three Conferences In May PR Newswire May 13
- Comcast Executive VP Sells More Than 23K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 10
- Henry Schein Reaches New 52-Week High (HSIC) May 9
- HSIC Misses Earnings Despite Y/Y Gain May 8
HSIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Henry Schein is up 28.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, MWI Veterinary Supply up 28.96%, and Patterson Companies up 23.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HSIC
Pro Report PDF for HSIC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HSIC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HSIC
Did Henry Schein make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Henry Schein Inc. is a distributor of healthcare products and services to office-based practitioners. It is a Fortune 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ 100 Index. The company has four business groups' Dental, Medical, International and Technology which operate through a centralized and automated distribution network, reaching customers in more than 200 countries. The Company also provides technology offerings for dental, medical and veterinary professionals, including practice management software and electronic health record solutions. The company was founded by Henry and Esther Schein in 1932 and is headquartered in Melville, NY.