HSH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.843|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-46.51%|
|Net Income (TTM)||228.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.11%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- THE HILLSHIRE BRANDS COMPANY ANNOUNCES RELEASE OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY REPORT noodls Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - IMPV, RJF, MNST, AWAY And HSH Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- Tyson Foods May Find Convenient Stores Unsuitable For Selling Packaged Foods Dec 3
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Hillshire Brands, Coca-Cola and Group 1 Automotive Forbes Nov 25
- This Food Business Will Provide More Value to Investors Fool Nov 24
- These Two Companies Should Offer More Potential than Hillshire Brands Nov 24
- These Two Companies Should Offer More Potential than Hillshire Brands Fool Nov 23
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - HSH Nov 21
- Hillshire Brands upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital Nov 21
- BMO Capital Upgrades Hillshire Brands (HSH) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 21
HSH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hillshire Brands is up 20.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Hormel Foods up 50.81%, and Flowers Foods up 43.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HSH
Pro Report PDF for HSH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HSH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HSH
Did Hillshire Brands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hillshire Brands Co is a manufacturer and marketer of food products. It provides meat-centric food solutions for the retail and foodservice markets.