HSH Key Stats
- State Fair® Brand Gives Consumers Nationwide a Golden Opportunity to Win Big wit... May 20
- Parabolic SAR Buy Signals May 15
- Will Flowers Foods Earn More From Wonder Bread? Fool May 15
- Hillshire Stock Hits New 52-Week High (HSH) May 14
- HILLSHIRE BRANDS CO Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Stat... May 14
- Hillshire Brands Co (HSH): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Winner May 13
- Ball Park® Brand Salutes Grilling Season With New National Ad Campaign “So Ameri... May 13
- HILLSHIRE BRANDS CO Financials May 10
- The Hillshire Brands Company to Webcast Presentation at Goldman Sach’s Consumer ... May 9
- The Hillshire Brands Company Announces David W. Stahl Will Become Chief Informat... May 8
HSH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hillshire Brands is down 19.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Tyson Foods up 31.84%, and Smithfield Foods up 30.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HSH
Pro Report PDF for HSH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HSH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HSH
Did Hillshire Brands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sara Lee Corporation was an American consumer-goods company based in Downers Grove, Illinois. It had operations in more than 40 countries and sold its products in over 180 nations worldwide. Its international operations were headquartered in Utrecht, Netherlands.