HRZN Key Stats
- BDC Risk Profiles: Part 2 May 23
- BDC Risk Profiles: Part 1 May 22
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: NSH, SLRC, HRZN, NMFC, NRT May 21
- BDC Income ETF -- Insider Buying Index Registering 25.1% May 17
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HRZN, WHX, SEMG, PRE, HON May 15
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Horizon Tech Finance Corporation (HRZN) May 14
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: CNSL, FGP, HRZN, EBR, MCEP May 13
- Horizon Technology Finance's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Trans... May 8
- Horizon Technology Finance Announces Monthly Dividends for July, August and Sept... May 7
- Horizon Technology Finance Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results GlobeNewswire May 7
HRZN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Horizon Technology Finance is down 2.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Pennant Park Investment Corporation up 31.28%, and Ares Capital Corporation up 29.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HRZN
Pro Report PDF for HRZN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HRZN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HRZN
Did Horizon Technology Finance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?