HRZN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3786|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.528M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.87%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: PFLT, WSR, HRZN, VGR The Street Nov 29
- Rent-A-Center Opens Two Stores - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- HRZN: Insiders Vs. Shorts Nov 18
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: MTR, VLCCF, NYMT, HRZN Nov 18
- Rent-A-Center Expands Store Network - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- HORIZON TECHNOLOGY FINANCE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 7
- Horizon Technology Finance Corrects Ex-Dividend Dates for Monthly Dividends Payable in February and March 2014 noodls Nov 7
- Horizon Technology Finance CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Horizon Technology Finance Announces Renewal and Assignment of Credit Facility With Improved Terms noodls Nov 5
- Horizon Technology Finance Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 5
HRZN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Horizon Tech is up 13.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, American Capital up 26.01%, and Mesabi Trust up 6.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HRZN
Pro Strategies Featuring HRZN
Did Horizon Tech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation is an externally-managed, non-diversified closed-end management investment company. It offers secured working capital loans, secured revolving loans and secured equipment loans to companies.