HRS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.952|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-55.35%|
|Net Income (TTM)||324.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.56%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Harris Becomes #144 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing NVIDIA The Street Dec 11
- Harris Corporation Names Reinaldo C.B. Rezende President of Brazil OperationsMonday, December 09, 2013 noodls Dec 9
- Harris Corporation Names Reinaldo C.B. Rezende President of Brazil Operations Business Wire Dec 9
- David Mahlab, President and CEO of Pointer Telocation Ltd. (PNTR), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Dec 5
- Massive Government Spending Cuts Will Increase Layoffs in the Defense Industry: Is it Time to Buy? An Exclusive Interview with Brian W. Ruttenbur, Managing Director from the CRT Capital Group Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- Harris CapRock Awarded $46 Million FAA Contract to Support the Alaskan Satellite Telecommunications Infrastructure Tuesday, December 03, 2013 noodls Dec 3
- Harris CapRock Awarded $46 Million FAA Contract to Support the Alaskan Satellite Telecommunications Infrastructure Business Wire Dec 3
- Harris Corporation Falcon III® Manpack Radio Successfully Communicates with MUOS Satellite Constellation Business Wire Dec 2
- Harris Becomes #168 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Fluor The Street Nov 27
- Harris to Upgrade SRW - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
HRS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harris is up 37.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Ubiquiti Networks up 221.3%, and ShoreTel up 91.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HRS
Pro Report PDF for HRS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HRS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HRS
Did Harris make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Harris Corporation is a Florida-based international communications equipment company that produces wireless equipment, electronic systems, and both terrestrial and spaceborne antennas for use in the government, defense, and commercial sectors. It is also the largest private-sector employer in Brevard County, Florida. The company was the parent of Intersil. Most of the numerous wireless start-ups in South Brevard County were founded and are staffed by former Harris Corporation engineers and technicians. The company's Digital Telephone Systems division was sold to Teltronics. The company has a global reach in over 150 countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, Harris reported revenue of $5.9 billion in fiscal 2011 and employs about 17,000 people - including nearly 7,000 engineers and scientists.