HRS Key Stats
- Trends in Wireless: Automobile, M2M Applications Grow Alongside Smartphones, Tab... May 24
- Norden Extends Contract with Harris - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Harris Corporation to Improve Mission Critical Communications in Genesee County,... May 22
- Coverage initiated on Harris by Stifel May 21
- Stifel Nicolaus Starts Harris Corp. (HRS) at Hold Street Insider May 20
- Norden extends Harris CapRock broadband agreement theflyonthewall.com May 17
- Norden Extends Harris CapRock Agreement to Add VSAT Communications Services to G... May 17
- Harris Wins $45M DHS Contract May 15
- Harris Wins $45M DHS Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- Harris Corporation Receives $26M Order from U.S. Marine Corps for Falcon Manpack... May 15
HRS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harris Corporation is up 32.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Motorola Solutions up 23.45%, and Ubiquiti Networks down 3.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HRS
Pro Report PDF for HRS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HRS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HRS
Did Harris Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Harris Corporation is a Florida-based international communications equipment company that produces wireless equipment, electronic systems, and both terrestrial and spaceborne antennas for use in the government, defense, and commercial sectors. It is also the largest private-sector employer in Brevard County, Florida. The company was the parent of Intersil. Most of the numerous wireless start-ups in South Brevard County were founded and are staffed by former Harris Corporation engineers and technicians. The company's Digital Telephone Systems division was sold to Teltronics. The company has a global reach in over 150 countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, Harris reported revenue of $5.9 billion in fiscal 2011 and employs about 17,000 people - including nearly 7,000 engineers and scientists.