HPY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.005|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.83%|
|Net Income (TTM)||76.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Heartland Payment Systems® Offers Payment Tips for Consumers During the Holiday Shopping Season noodls Dec 3
- Short Interest Drops 13.5% For HPY The Street Nov 27
- Heartland Payment's New Ventures Make Sense, But Mind The Multiples Nov 26
- Wells Fargo Cuts Heartland Payment (HPY) to Market Perform on Valuation Street Insider Nov 20
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: EVM, NDP, ETG, HPY, VOD Nov 19
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Forward Air, Heartland Payment Systems and Cliffs Natural Resources Nov 18
- Heartland Partners American Express - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- Heartland Payment Systems® to Offer American Express® Merchant Financing to Small Businesses noodls Nov 12
- Baird Downgrades Heartland Payment Systems (HPY) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 12
- Heartland Payment downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird Nov 12
HPY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Heartland Payment Systems is up 53.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Alliance Data Systems up 69.87%, and Envestnet up 162.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HPY
Pro Report PDF for HPY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HPY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HPY
Did Heartland Payment Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. provides debit, prepaid, and credit card processing, online payments, check processing, payroll services and a growing line of industry solutions for small to mid-sized merchants. Heartland Payment Systems is currently the fifth largest credit card processor in the United States and the 9th in the world. Founded by Robert O. Carr in 1997, Heartland Payment Systems is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey. There are also offices nationally in Texas, Colorado, Tennessee, Oregon, Indiana, and Ohio.