HPT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6899|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||127.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.29%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Investors Snag HPT Even Lower Than Its Secondary Stock Offering Dec 9
- Hospitality Properties Trust Stock Downgraded (HPT) The Street Dec 6
- Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: DRE, RRD, HCN, OZM, HPT The Street Dec 5
- Hospitality Properties Trust Declares Preferred Dividend noodls Dec 3
- Hospitality Properties Trust Becomes Oversold Dec 3
- Best Of The Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: RYN, PVR, RDS.B, HPT Nov 22
- Hospitality Properties Trust Announces Underwriters' Exercise of Option to Purchase Additional Shares noodls Nov 13
- Hospitality Properties Trust Announces Underwriters’ Exercise of Option to Purchase Additional Shares Business Wire Nov 13
- HOSPITALITY PROPERTIES TRUST Financials Nov 9
- Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) Passes Through 7% Yield Mark Nov 8
HPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hospitality Props Tst is up 23.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, RLJ Lodging up 24.37%, and LaSalle Hotel Properties up 25.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HPT
Pro Report PDF for HPT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HPT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HPT
Did Hospitality Props Tst make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hospitality Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust that provides services in hospitality and in travels throughout the United States and Canada. Hotel properties are operated by courtyard by marriott, candlewood suites, staybridge suites, residence Inn by marriott, crowne plaza hotels and resorts, hyatt place, intercontinental hotels and resorts, marriott hotels and resorts, radisson hotels and resorts, towneplace suites by marriott, country Inns and suites, holiday Inn hotels and resorts, springHill suites and park plaza hotels and resorts and Travel Center Properties are operated by travel centers of America and petro stopping centers. As of September 30, 2011, the largest combination agreement based upon investment includes 145 travel centers located in 40 states and the smallest combination includes 11 hotels with 2,096 rooms located in eight states. The company was founded on February 7, 1995 and is headquartered in Newton, MA.