HP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.805|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.53%|
|Net Income (TTM)||736.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.52%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NSA spying hurts business of large U.S. hardware makers USA TODAY Dec 8
- The Weekender: self-help secrets, website woes, and calculated climates The Verge Dec 7
- FBR Capital Starts Helmerich & Payne (HP) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 6
- Why is Microsoft scared of Chromebooks? The Verge Dec 6
- Coverage initiated on Helmerich & Payne by FBR Capital Dec 6
- HP adds Leap Motion control to select PCs just in time for the holidays Dec 5
- HELMERICH & PAYNE INC Financials Dec 5
- HP Chromebook 14 review The Verge Dec 5
- HP Regains The #1 Server Market Share Position But IBM Should Surge Ahead In The December Quarter Forbes Dec 5
- Norfolk County Council Selects HP to Transform Services by Harnessing the Power of Big Data noodls Dec 5
HP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Helmerich & Payne is up 46.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Nabors Industries up 10.87%, and Patterson-UTI Energy up 32.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HP
Pro Report PDF for HP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HP
Did Helmerich & Payne make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Helmerich & Payne, Inc. is the successor to a business originally organized in 1920. H&P is primarily engaged in contract drilling of oil and gas wells for exploration and production companies. The contract drilling business accounts for almost all of H&P’s operating revenues, making it one of the major land and offshore platform drilling contractors in the world. The company was incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware on February 3, 1940. It is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma.