HOT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.331|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||649.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hotel Chains Positioned to Profit in China The Street Dec 5
- Does The Hilton IPO Signal More Growth For Hotel Stocks? The Street Dec 2
- Hilton Seeks $2.4B in IPO After Franchising 99% of Post-LBO Growth The Street Dec 2
- Hilton Worldwide Makes IPO Reservations at NYSE Fox Business Nov 27
- Marriott's Expedition Into Africa Fool Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - HCC, HOT, DWA, HTS And SN Traded By Insiders Nov 15
- The Top 5 Ski Resorts For Families In 2014 Nov 13
- The Top 10 Ski Resorts In The United States For 2014 Forbes Nov 13
- Starwood Opens The Westin Singapore Nov 13
- [video] Extended Stay CEO: Just the beginning for us CNBC Nov 13
HOT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Starwood Hotels & Resorts is up 40.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Choice Hotels up 47.40%, and Hyatt Hotels up 28.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HOT
Pro Report PDF for HOT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HOT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HOT
Did Starwood Hotels & Resorts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with 1,041 properties in 100 countries and approximately 145,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood® Hotels is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels and resorts with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, Sheraton®, Westin®, Four Points® by Sheraton, W®, Le Méridien®, Aloft® and ElementSM. Starwood Hotels also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. operates independently of ITT Corporation as of December 19, 1995.