HOT Key Stats
- Final Glance: Leisure companies May 24
- Marriott Flourishes in Middle East - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- American Express Executive VP Sells More Than 182K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to... May 24
- Summer Sun, Summer Fun, in a Virtual Era May 24
- Marriott Flourishes in Middle East May 24
- Analyst Moves: STX, HOT, HPQ May 23
- Analysts: Buy Boeing On Higher Forecasts and 3 More Research Notes to Look Into May 23
- Early Glance: Leisure companies May 23
- Early Movers: HRL, HPQ, TSLA, JCP & More May 23
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Starwood Hotels & Resorts (HOT) to Buy Street Insider May 23
HOT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide is up 30.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Choice Hotels International up 51.30%, and Wyndham Worldwide Corporation up 23.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HOT
Pro Report PDF for HOT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HOT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HOT
Did Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with 1,041 properties in 100 countries and approximately 145,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood® Hotels is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels and resorts with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, Sheraton®, Westin®, Four Points® by Sheraton, W®, Le Méridien®, Aloft® and ElementSM. Starwood Hotels also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. operates independently of ITT Corporation as of December 19, 1995.