HOS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.743|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||705.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||100.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HORNBECK OFFSHORE SERVICES INC /LA Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Nov 18
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Hornbeck Offshore (HOS) to Sell Street Insider Nov 18
- Hornbeck Offshore downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman Nov 18
- Hornbeck Offshore Completes Conversion and Redemption of 1.625% Convertible Senior Notes due 2026 PR Newswire Nov 18
- HORNBECK OFFSHORE SERVICES INC /LA Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 12
- Best And Worst ETFs, Mutual Funds And Key Holdings: Small Cap Blend Style Nov 12
- HORNBECK OFFSHORE SERVICES INC /LA Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- HORNBECK OFFSHORE SERVICES INC /LA Files SEC form 8-K/A, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 1
- Shares of HOS Now Oversold Nov 1
HOS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hornbeck Offshore Service is up 39.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, GulfMark Offshore up 61.57%, and Genesis Energy up 47.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HOS
Pro Report PDF for HOS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HOS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HOS
Did Hornbeck Offshore Service make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hornbeck Offshore Services, Inc. through its subsidiaries, operates offshore supply vessels (OSVs), multi-purpose support vessels (MPSVs), and a shore-base facility to provide logistics support and specialty services to the offshore oil and gas exploration and production industry, primarily in the United States, Gulf of Mexico, and select international markets. The Company is a provider of marine services to exploration and production, oilfield service, offshore construction and military customers. The Company, through its subsidiaries, also operates ocean-going tugs and tank barges that provide transportation of petroleum products, primarily in the northeastern United States, Gulf of Mexico and Puerto Rico. It operates two business segments in the marine industry: Upstream segment and Downstream segment. The company was founded in June 1997 by Todd M. Hornbeck and is headquartered in Covington, Louisiana.