HOME Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.02|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||300.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.255M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-20.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Home Federal Bancorp: Low-Risk Investment With Potential 30% To 48% Annualized Return Yahoo 02/19 16:22 ET
- Home Federal Bancorp, Inc., Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire 02/18 16:30 ET
- HOME FEDERAL BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements an Yahoo 01/24 16:17 ET
- Home Federal Bancorp, Inc., Announces Fourth Quarter and Year End Results GlobeNewswire 01/24 16:10 ET
- Relative Strength Alert For Home Federal Bancorp The Street 01/24 12:32 ET
- Online Christmas Tree Orders Rising as Convenience Trumps Tradition BusinessWeek 12/19 23:15 ET
- Forget the Romance. Web Christmas Tree Sales Are Surging Bloomberg 12/12 07:15 ET
- Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. (HOME) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield Street Insider 11/20 16:10 ET
- Home Federal Bancorp, Inc., Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire 11/20 16:05 ET
- HOME FEDERAL BANCORP, INC. Financials 11/15 13:04 ET
HOME Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Home Federal Banc, Inc. is up 30.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Banner up 34.23%, and Cascade Bancorp down 17.04%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HOME
Pro Strategies Featuring HOME
Did Home Federal Banc, Inc. make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Savings & Cooperative Banks
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Idaho
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
Home Federal Bancorp, Inc., which through its subsidiary, Home Federal Bank, is engaged in the business of attracting deposits from consumers and businesses in its market areas and utilizing those deposits to originate loans.