HOLL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8506|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.71M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/29/2014||Earnings||Hollywood Media Corp. Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
HOLL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hollywood Media is down 33.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.75%, InnerWorkings down 15.12%, and Marchex down 54.24%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for HOLL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring HOLL
Did Hollywood Media make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Marketing Services
- Company Website: http://www.hollywood.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Florida
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Advertising Material Distribution Services
- NAICS Code: 541870
- NAICS Industry: Advertising, Public Relations, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Hollywood Media Corp is a provider of online ticketing services.
HOLL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("HOLL","name")
- Description: =YCI("HOLL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("HOLL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("HOLL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("HOLL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.