HOLL Key Stats
- HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 22
- Hollywood Media: Something Is Going On Behind The Scenes Nov 20
- Hollywood Media: Part Of The Settlement Is Disclosed Nov 17
- HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 15
- Hollywood Media's Quiet Settlement Could Lead To Big Gains Nov 14
- HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 14
- HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Oct 29
- Hollywood Media Corp. Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results Marketwired Oct 29
- Hollywood Media: Waking Up From A Coma Oct 24
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Aug 23
HOLL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hollywood Media is up 11.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, InnerWorkings down 48.23%, and Insignia Systems up 59.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HOLL
Pro Strategies Featuring HOLL
Did Hollywood Media make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hollywood Media Corporation is a provider of online ticketing services.