HNZ Key Stats
- Heinz Gets Chinese Regulatory Approval for Berkshire Acquisition Fool May 25
- P&G Brings Back Lafley as CEO - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- P&G Brings Back Lafley as CEO May 24
- China Approves Acquisition of Heinz (HNZ) by Berkshire Hathaway and 3G Capital Street Insider May 24
- H.J. Heinz Company Announces Receipt of Chinese Regulatory Approval Required for... May 24
- HEINZ H J CO Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements ... May 24
- Heinz® Ketchup Invites Family and Friends to Gather 'Round the Grill Business Wire May 23
- 3 Consumer Goods Companies and the Issues Ahead May 22
- B&G Foods Prices Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- B&G Foods Prices Senior Notes May 22
HNZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HJ Heinz Company is up 40.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, ConAgra Foods up 41.12%, and J&J Snack Foods up 42.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HNZ
Pro Report PDF for HNZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HNZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HNZ
Did HJ Heinz Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The H. J. Heinz Company, commonly known as Heinz and famous for its "57 Varieties" slogan and its ketchup, is an American food company with world headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Perhaps best known for its ketchup, the H.J. Heinz Company manufactures thousands of food products in plants on six continents and markets these products in more than 200 countries and territories. Heinz ranked first in ketchup in the United States with a market share in excess of 50%. Moreover, its Ore-Ida label held more than 50% of the frozen-potato sector. Overall, the company claims to have 150 number one or number two brands worldwide. The company was founded in 1869.