HNT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.943|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||277.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||156.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Health Net Federal Services and the USO of Metropolitan Washington Team up for Annual Holiday Celebration for Military Families noodls Nov 29
- Short Interest In Health Net Declines 28% The Street Nov 27
- Health Net (HNT) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA Nov 26
- Obamacare Deadline May Not Offer Expected Answers: Q&A Nov 26
- Can Obamacare Be Profitable? A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Willem Schilpzand, an Associate Portfolio Manager and Analyst at Alpine Capital Research Nov 25
- Health Net Reaches out to Older Americans at Risk of Developing Diabetes noodls Nov 20
- Leerink Swann Starts Health Net (HNT) at Market Perform Street Insider Nov 18
- Obamacare fix puts insurers in a tough spot CNBC Nov 14
- Obama says he ‘fumbled’ health-law rollout MarketWatch Nov 14
- HEALTH NET INC Financials Nov 14
HNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Health Net is up 17.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Aetna up 52.30%, and WellCare Health Plans up 45.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HNT
Pro Report PDF for HNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HNT
Did Health Net make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Health Net, Inc. is among the United States of America's largest publicly traded health insurers. The company's HMO, POS, insured PPO and government contracts subsidiaries provide health benefits to approximately 6.6 million individuals in all 50 states and the District of Columbia through group, individual, Medicare, Medicaid and TRICARE and Veterans Affairs programs. Health Net's behavioral health services subsidiary, MHN, provides behavioral health, substance abuse and employee assistance programs to approximately 7.3 million individuals in various states, including the company's own health plan members. The company's subsidiaries also offer managed health care products related to prescription drugs, and offer managed health care product coordination for multi-region employers and administrative services for medical groups and self-funded benefits programs. The company was formerly known as Foundation Health Systems, Inc. and changed its name to Health Net, Inc. on November 6, 2000. Health Net, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Woodland Hills, California.