HNT Key Stats
- UnitedHealth Shares Hit 52-Week High Jun 18
- Health Net Foundation Grants $200,000 to Help Connect Families to Health Coverag... Jun 18
- UnitedHealth Shares Hit 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Does This Move Defeat the Purpose of Obamacare? Fool Jun 17
- HEALTH NET INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Jun 17
- A War On Sis? In California, Single Women Will Also Face A Doubling Of Health In... Jun 17
- Health Net: Despite Its Virtues, Overvaluation Brings Significant Risks Jun 16
- Health Net Announces Appearance at Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Healthcare Confer... Jun 12
- Shares of WellPoint Hit 52-Week High Jun 11
- Shares of WellPoint Hit 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
HNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Health Net is up 26.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Aetna up 52.92%, and WellPoint up 12.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HNT
Pro Report PDF for HNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HNT
Did Health Net make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Health Net, Inc. is among the United States of America's largest publicly traded health insurers. The company's HMO, POS, insured PPO and government contracts subsidiaries provide health benefits to approximately 6.6 million individuals in all 50 states and the District of Columbia through group, individual, Medicare, Medicaid and TRICARE and Veterans Affairs programs. Health Net's behavioral health services subsidiary, MHN, provides behavioral health, substance abuse and employee assistance programs to approximately 7.3 million individuals in various states, including the company's own health plan members. The company's subsidiaries also offer managed health care products related to prescription drugs, and offer managed health care product coordination for multi-region employers and administrative services for medical groups and self-funded benefits programs. The company was formerly known as Foundation Health Systems, Inc. and changed its name to Health Net, Inc. on November 6, 2000. Health Net, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Woodland Hills, California.