HNSN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4765|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-34.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-260.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HANSEN MEDICAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 26
- Hansen Medical to Present at 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference Marketwired Nov 25
- Hansen Medical's CEO Presents at Barclays 2013 Select Growth Conference - Company Conference Presentation Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 18
- Hansen Medical's Magellan(TM) Robotic System to Be Presented at 40th Annual VEITHsymposium(TM) of Vascular Surgeons and Interventionalists noodls Nov 13
- Hansen Medical to Present at Barclays Select Series 2013: Select Growth Conference noodls Nov 11
- Hansen Medical (HNSN) Files Common, Warrants Shelf Street Insider Nov 11
- Hansen Medical Announces Filing for the Registration of Securities That Were Previously Sold in Private Placement Transactions noodls Nov 11
- HANSEN MEDICAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Hansen Medical's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Hansen Medical Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 6
HNSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hansen Medical is down 27.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Stereotaxis up 97.50%, and AngioDynamics up 44.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HNSN
Pro Strategies Featuring HNSN
Did Hansen Medical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hansen Medical, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets new generation of medical robotics for accurate positioning, manipulation and stable control of catheters and catheter-based technologies. Its products include Magellan Robotic System and Lynx.