HNRG Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 15
- Ex-Div Reminder For Hallador Energy (HNRG) Apr 24
- The Morning Ledger: Cash Stays Put Despite End of FDIC Program Apr 23
- David Beard, Analyst at IBERIA Capital Partners, Interviews with The Wall Street... Apr 16
- Kye Abraham, President and Chairman of LKA Gold Incorporated (LKAI), Interviews ... Apr 15
- The Morning Ledger: Banks, Tech Headline Earnings Rush Apr 15
- Why One Company Names Its Audit Partners Apr 12
- Hallador Energy Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 2.19% Yield Apr 11
- Hallador Initiates Quarterly Dividend Policy and Declares $.04 Dividend Payable ... Apr 5
- InPlay: Hallador Energy initiates quarterly dividend policy and declares $.04 di... Apr 5
HNRG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hallador Energy is up 11.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Westmoreland Coal up 55.37%, and Natural Resources Partners up 7.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HNRG
Pro Report PDF for HNRG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HNRG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HNRG
Did Hallador Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?