HNR Key Stats
- Tesoro Arm Seals $650M LA Asset Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Ultra Petroleum Prices $450M Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- On the Prowl for Losses to Harvest The Street Dec 9
- Access Midstream Prices Unit Issue - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Cheniere Arm Inks Deal with Pertamina - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Access Midstream to Raise Fresh Capital - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Sunoco Logistics Starts Open Season - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Marathon Petroleum Unveils $4B Budget - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- 5 Stocks Insiders Love Right Now The Street Dec 4
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) in Focus: Stock Moves 9.3% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
HNR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harvest Natural Resources is down 57.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, EPL Oil & Gas up 25.29%, and Abraxas Petroleum up 94.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HNR
Pro Strategies Featuring HNR
Did Harvest Natural Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. is an energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, production and disposition of oil and natural gas properties.