HNP Key Stats
- Top 4 Large-Cap Stocks In The Electric Utilities Industry With The Lowest PEG Ra... May 14
- Huaneng Power International, Inc. Files 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F PR Newswire Apr 29
- CMS Energy Posts Solid 1Q Earnings Apr 25
- SCANA Beats Earnings and Revenues Apr 25
- CMS Energy Posts Solid 1Q Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 25
- SCANA Beats Earnings and Revenues - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 25
- Southern Company's 1Q Earnings Miss Apr 24
- Southern Company's 1Q Earnings Miss - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 24
- HUANENG POWER INTERNATIONAL INC Financials Apr 23
- Huaneng Power International, Inc. 2013 First Quarter Net Profit Increasing 177.7... Apr 23
HNP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Huaneng Power International is up 92.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners up 34.19%, and Ameren up 19.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HNP
Pro Report PDF for HNP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HNP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HNP
Did Huaneng Power International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Huaneng Power International, Inc. and its subsidiaries develop, construct, operate and manage large power plants throughout China. As of March 2011, the Company's attributable and controllable installed capacity were respectively 50,935MW and 54,402MW, making it one of the largest listed power producers in China. The Company owns power plants in 18 provinces in China and it wholly owns an operating power company in Singapore. Huaneng, was established in 1994 administrated by the State Council of the People's Republic of China. It is one of the five largest power producers in China. China Huaneng Group has a 51% stake in the company. Huaneng Power International, Inc. is headquartered in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.