HMSY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5564|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||48.89M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HMS Holdings Corp. To Present at Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 4
- Short Interest In HMS Holdings Falls 15.3% The Street Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - QCOM, XRX, BLK, ABFS And HMSY Traded By Insiders Nov 20
- Insider Trading Alert - HMSY, SYNT, NEU, DTV And GBX Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- HMS HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- HMS Holdings price target lowered to $28-$30 from $30-$34 at Wells Fargo theflyonthewall.com Nov 11
- HMS Holdings Corporation (HMSY) Showing Signs Of Perilous Reversal Today Nov 11
- HMS Holdings Beats on Top Line, Misses on the Bottom Nov 8
- Why HMS Holdings Corp. Shares Soared Nov 8
- HMS Holdings Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
HMSY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HMS Holdings Corp is down 4.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, ExlService Holdings down 5.33%, and Innotrac up 185.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HMSY
Pro Report PDF for HMSY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HMSY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HMSY
Did HMS Holdings Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
HMS Holdings Corp. operates through its subsidiaries including Health Management Systems, Inc. (HMS), AMG-SIU, IntegriGuard LLC, and Reimbursement Services Group, Inc. (RSG). It is the nation's leader in cost containment, program integrity, and coordination of benefits solutions for government-funded and commercial healthcare entities. By deploying its proven approaches, HMS recovers in excess of $1 billion for its clients every year, and saves them billions of dollars more in erroneous payments. HMS is a wholly owned subsidiary of HMS Holdings Corp. The company was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in New York, New York.