HMPR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.41%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0129|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.073M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 11:22 am Hampton Roads Bankshares and Bank of Hampton roads announce regulators lift written agreement Yahoo 02/25 14:58 ET
- Hampton Roads Bankshares and Bank of Hampton Roads Announce Regulators Lift Written Agreement noodls 02/25 13:10 ET
- HAMPTON ROADS BANKSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement, Regulation FD Disclo Yahoo 02/25 11:21 ET
- HAMPTON ROADS BANKSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits 01/13 16:05 ET
- HAMPTON ROADS BANKSHARES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 11/08 10:25 ET
- Hampton Roads Bankshares Announces Third Quarter Financial Results noodls 11/07 18:55 ET
- HAMPTON ROADS BANKSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclos 11/07 16:55 ET
- HAMPTON ROADS BANKSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits 10/24 17:07 ET
- HAMPTON ROADS BANKSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and 09/26 16:03 ET
- Thomas Dix Appointed CFO of Hampton Roads Bankshares GlobeNewswire 09/26 16:01 ET
HMPR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hampton Roads Bankshares is up 21.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.54%, United Community Banks up 58.67%, and Ameris Bancorp up 49.79%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HMPR
Pro Strategies Featuring HMPR
Did Hampton Roads Bankshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Virginia
Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc. is a bank holding company, which through its wholly-owned subsidiaries engages in a general community and commercial banking business, targeting the banking needs of individuals and small to medium sized businesses.