HMPR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0532|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/20/2014||Misc||Shore Premier Finance Announces New Partnership With Boat Quest|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Hampton Roads Bankshares Inc Earnings Results|
|06/12/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Hampton Roads Bankshares Inc|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Hampton Roads Bankshares Inc Earnings Results|
|11/07/2013||Earnings||Hampton Roads Bankshares Announces Third Quarter Financial Results|
HMPR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hampton Roads Bankshares is down 6.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.16%, CommunityOne Bancorp down 5.60%, and Ameris Bancorp up 17.41%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for HMPR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring HMPR
Did Hampton Roads Bankshares make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.bankofhamptonroads.com
- IR Website: https://www.gatewaybankandtrust.com/irelations.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Virginia
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc. is a bank holding company, which through its wholly-owned subsidiaries engages in a general community and commercial banking business, targeting the banking needs of individuals and small to medium sized businesses.
HMPR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("HMPR","name")
- Description: =YCI("HMPR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("HMPR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("HMPR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("HMPR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.