HMNY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2102|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.4771M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HELIOS & MATHESON ANALYTICS INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Helios and Matheson expects to report $105,000 in net income for Q3 2013 noodls Nov 1
- HELIOS & MATHESON ANALYTICS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Stateme Oct 28
- Helios and Matheson Expects to Report $105,000 in Net Income for Q3 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 28
- Helios And Matheson Analytics: A Potential Candidate For Acquisition? Seeking Alpha Sep 29
- HELIOS & MATHESON ANALYTICS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements Sep 5
- Helios and Matheson Analytics (HMNY) Become Latest 'Super' Momo Trade; Shares Rip Street Insider Aug 6
- Price swings in microcap stocks trip circuit breaker on Nasdaq Aug 6
- Helios and Matheson Analytics (HMNY) halted due to limit up, limit down trading pause Street Insider Aug 5
- HELIOS & MATHESON ANALYTICS INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 2
HMNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Helios and Matheson is up 159.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, BOS up 211.7%, and Accenture up 7.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HMNY
Pro Strategies Featuring HMNY
Did Helios and Matheson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc provides IT services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and other organizations.It provides clients with enterprise-wide information technology consulting, training services and software products.