HMNY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0099|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.0093M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.32%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|02/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.08, Declared Date: Feb 03 2014, Pay Date: Mar 05 2014|
HMNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Helios and Matheson is down 52.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.46%, Accenture up 7.70%, and Acxiom down 31.55%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for HMNY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring HMNY
Did Helios and Matheson make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Information Technology Services
- Company Website: http://www.tact.com
- IR Website: http://www.hmny.com/investor-relations.htm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Computer Systems Design Services
- NAICS Code: 541512
- NAICS Industry: Computer Systems Design and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc provides IT solutions and services to Fortune 1000 companies. Its services include application value management, application development, integration, independent validation and infrastructure services.
HMNY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("HMNY","name")
- Description: =YCI("HMNY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("HMNY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("HMNY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("HMNY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.