HMNY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.08|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.1777M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/26 12:57
SA Breaking News02/25 12:48
SA Breaking News02/24 12:45
HMNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Helios and Matheson is down 24.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.30%, Computer Task Group down 50.11%, and Mind C T I up 103.0%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for HMNY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring HMNY
Did Helios and Matheson make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Information Technology Services
- Company Website: http://www.tact.com
- IR Website: http://www.hmny.com/investor-relations.htm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Computer Systems Design Services
- NAICS Code: 541512
- NAICS Industry: Computer Systems Design and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc provides IT solutions and services to Fortune 1000 companies. Its services include application value management, application development, integration, independent validation and infrastructure services.
HMNY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("HMNY","name")
- Description: =YCI("HMNY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("HMNY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("HMNY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("HMNY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.