HMIN Key Stats
- Is it Time to Invest in Chinese Travel Stocks? Fool May 18
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Posts a Surprise Profit Fool May 15
- Dangdang to Home Inns Advance on Outlook: China Overnight May 14
- Starwood Back to Neutral May 14
- UPDATE: J.P. Morgan Lowers PT on Home Inns & Hotels Management Following Strong ... May 14
- Company News for May 14, 2013 May 14
- Starwood Back to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- Company News for May 14, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks May 14
- Home Inns & Hotels Management's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tr... May 14
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 pm ET today May 13
HMIN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Home Inns & Hotels Management is up 29.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide up 34.03%, and Marriott International up 19.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HMIN
Pro Report PDF for HMIN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HMIN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HMIN
Did Home Inns & Hotels Management make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Home Inns & Hotels Management, Inc. engages in the development, lease, operation, franchising, and management of economy hotels. The company operates two types of hotels: leased-and-operated and franchised-and-managed. The company was founded by Nanpeng Shen and Jianzhang Liang in April 2002 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.