HMIN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6041|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||223.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||30.77M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Marriott Renovates Ritz-Carlton for $2M - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Starwood Aloft Enters Dalian - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Keep Looking to Growth and Cyclicals - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- What Should Bill Gross Do? - Real Time Insight Zacks Dec 6
- Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Marriott International, Wyndham Worldwide and Home Inns & Hotels Management Dec 6
- Why These 3 Surging Stocks Can Still Fly Higher Dec 5
- Why These 3 Surging Stocks Can Still Fly Higher - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Starwood Forays into Samoa - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Hotels & Lodging Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Dec 5
- Hotels & Lodging Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Dec 5
HMIN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Home Inns & Hotels is up 53.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.92%, Orient-Express Hotels up 22.15%, and Marriott International up 31.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HMIN
Pro Report PDF for HMIN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HMIN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HMIN
Did Home Inns & Hotels make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Home Inns & Hotels Management, Inc. engages in the development, lease, operation, franchising, and management of economy hotels. The company operates two types of hotels: leased-and-operated and franchised-and-managed. The company was founded by Nanpeng Shen and Jianzhang Liang in April 2002 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.