HME Key Stats
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: HME, BGCP, SAN, CBL Jun 17
- Home Properties Inc. Stock Downgraded (HME) Jun 12
- 1 Defensive Housing REIT With a Solid Dividend Yield Fool Jun 5
- Two REITs To Rise Above the Rate Spike Jun 5
- UBS Upgrades Home Properties (HME) to Neutral Street Insider Jun 4
- Analysts' Actions: CLP CME EBAY HME Jun 4
- Home Properties upgraded by UBS Jun 4
- Selling Brings Higher Income And Long-Term Capital Appreciation With Quality REI... Jun 3
- Top Quartile Ranked Dividend Stock HME is Oversold May 29
- Home Properties Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for HME May 29
HME Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Home Properties is up 5.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Camden Property Trust down 1.56%, and Equity Lifestyle Properties up 14.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HME
Pro Report PDF for HME
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HME Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HME
Did Home Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Home Properties, Inc. is a publicly traded apartment real estate investment trust that owns, operates, develops, acquires and rehabilitates apartment communities primarily in selected Northeast and Mid-Atlantic markets. It operates over 38,000 apartment units. The company was founded by Nelson B. Leenhouts and Norman P. Leenhouts in November 1993 and is headquartered in Rochester, NY.