HMA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1416|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-78.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-37.05M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- JANA Partners opens new positions in MNK, OUTR, NWSA, and HUN and sells HMA and AET—13F Flash D 12:00 PM
- JANA Partners opens new positions in MNK, OUTR, NWSA, and HUN and sells HMA and AET—13F Flash C 8:00 AM
- Hospital Management Consolidation a Concern for Investors Fool Dec 10
- JANA Partners opens new positions in MNK, OUTR, NWSA, and HUN and sells HMA and AET—13F Flash B Dec 10
- JANA Partners opens new positions in MNK, OUTR, NWSA, and HUN and sells HMA and AET—13F Flash A Dec 10
- [$$] Teachers Union Challenges Hospitals Merger Dec 7
- [$$] Union Challenges Hospitals Merger Dec 6
- M&A revival only hope for another record high-yield year Reuters - UK Focus Dec 6
- Wells Fargo Cuts Health Management (HMA) to Market Perform, Community Health Deal Priced in Street Insider Dec 5
- Health Management downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo theflyonthewall.com Dec 5
HMA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Health Management is up 68.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, HCA Holdings up 46.90%, and Community Health Systems up 35.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HMA
Pro Report PDF for HMA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HMA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HMA
Did Health Management make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Health Management Associates is a for-profit corporation which operates hospitals and other health care facilities in the southern United States. For more than 30 years, Health Management has successfully partnered with local communities to provide outstanding health care services. Since 1977, it has grown to include 66 hospitals in 15 states with approximately 10,300 licensed beds and more than 40,500 dedicated Associates. Last year, the company recruited more than 650 physicians, bringing its total medical staff to 10,000 physicians and setting a new milestone for the company to further expand access to quality care in the communities. It is headquartered at 5811 Pelican Bay Blvd. in North Naples, Florida. Its current CEO is Gary D. Newsome.