HMA Key Stats
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Health Management (HMA) to Neutral Street Insider Jun 17
- Health Management Associates Creates New Services Unit Fool Jun 13
- Analysts: Gannett Acquisition Is a Perfect Fit and 3 More Research Notes to Look... Jun 13
- Health Management Associates Launches Management Services Division Business Wire Jun 13
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 6/13: (BLC) (GCI) (SWY) Higher; (SGOC) (SIGM) ... Jun 13
- Health Management could be worth $18-$19 in a buyout, says Susquehanna Jun 13
- Health Management Hires Advisers as Investor Seeks Talks Jun 13
- 4 Healthcare Stock Stories Needing Midweek Scrutiny Jun 12
- Health Management Hires Advisers as Glenview's Stake Grows Jun 12
- Health Management Hires Advisers as Investor Seeks Talks Jun 12
HMA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Health Management Associates is up 150.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Tenet Healthcare up 146.7%, and Community Health Systems up 108.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HMA
Pro Report PDF for HMA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HMA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HMA
Did Health Management Associates make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Health Management Associates is a for-profit corporation which operates hospitals and other health care facilities in the southern United States. For more than 30 years, Health Management has successfully partnered with local communities to provide outstanding health care services. Since 1977, it has grown to include 66 hospitals in 15 states with approximately 10,300 licensed beds and more than 40,500 dedicated Associates. Last year, the company recruited more than 650 physicians, bringing its total medical staff to 10,000 physicians and setting a new milestone for the company to further expand access to quality care in the communities. It is headquartered at 5811 Pelican Bay Blvd. in North Naples, Florida. Its current CEO is Gary D. Newsome.