HLS Key Stats
- After-Hours Buzz: Adobe, La-Z-Boy, Teva Pharmaceuticals & More Jun 18
- HEALTHSOUTH CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Jun 18
- HealthSouth Announces Date Of 2013 Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call PR Newswire Jun 18
- The Real Healthcare Killer Jun 15
- The Real Healthcare Killer Fool Jun 14
- HealthSouth Sets Dividend on Preferred Shares Fool Jun 12
- HealthSouth Declares Dividend on 6.5% Series A Convertible Perpetual Preferred S... Jun 12
- HEALTHSOUTH CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Jun 11
- Balanced View on DaVita Jun 10
- Balanced View on DaVita - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 10
HLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Healthsouth is up 40.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Addus HomeCare Corporation up 364.6%, and DaVita HealthCare Partners up 44.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HLS
Pro Report PDF for HLS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HLS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HLS
Did Healthsouth make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
HealthSouth Corporation, based in Birmingham, Alabama, is the nation's largest owner and operator of inpatient rehabilitative hospitals. Operating in 26 states across the country and in Puerto Rico, HealthSouth serves patients through its network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation satellite clinics and home health agencies. HealthSouth's hospitals provide a higher level of rehabilitative care to patients who are recovering from conditions such as stroke and other neurological disorders, orthopedic, cardiac and pulmonary conditions, brain and spinal cord injury, and amputations. HealthSouth was founded by Richard M. Scrushy in February 1984.