HLIT Key Stats
- Thai Global Network Transforms End-to-End Video Workflow With Harmonic Thomson Reuters ONE May 21
- Harmonic initiated with a Buy at Sidoti May 15
- HARMONIC INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Harmonic Announces Presentation at the Jefferies 2013 Global Technology, Media &... May 6
- Harmonic Simplifies Video Delivery for Leading Streaming Service noodls Apr 30
- HARMONIC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements ... Apr 24
- Harmonic Whiffs on Revenues Fool Apr 24
- Harmonic's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 23
- Harmonic Announces First Quarter 2013 Results noodls Apr 23
- Harmonic Earnings: Here’s Why Investors Don’t Like These Results Wall St. Cheat Sheet Apr 23
HLIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harmonic is up 44.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Cisco Systems up 44.73%, and ARRIS Group up 27.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HLIT
Pro Report PDF for HLIT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HLIT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HLIT
Did Harmonic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Harmonic Inc. offers a comprehensive, innovative and market-leading portfolio of video infrastructure solutions and spanning content production to multi-screen video delivery. Harmonic helps its customers to efficiently create, prepare and deliver differentiated video services over broadcast, cable, Internet, mobile, satellite and networks, while simplifying end-to-end asset management, reducing costs and streamlining workflows. It provides video delivery solutions to broadcast, cable, satellite, Internet, mobile and telco video service providers worldwide. Harmonic Inc. sells its products through direct sales force, independent distributors, and integrators to cable, satellite and telco, and broadcast and media companies. Harmonic was founded in June 1988 and headquartered in San Jose, California.