HLIT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4318|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||44.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Harmonic (HLIT) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Dec 12
- Harmonic Enters Oversold Territory (HLIT) The Street Dec 12
- Telekom Austria Group Selects Harmonic Processing and Management Solutions for New DTH Platform noodls Dec 10
- Profit From The Rise Of Mobile Video With This Stock StreetAuthority Network Dec 6
- Harmonic's Management Presents at UBS Global Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Harmonic Strengthens Sales Team With Two New Senior Management Appointments noodls Nov 20
- Harmonic to Participate in Upcoming Financial Conferences noodls Nov 6
- HARMONIC INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 4
- Antenna Cyprus Boosts Channel Playout Efficiency and Expandability With Industry-Leading Harmonic Spectrum(TM) Media Server Thomson Reuters ONE Oct 29
- Harmonic's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 28
HLIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harmonic is up 39.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.17%, ARRIS Group up 52.49%, and AudioCodes up 121.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HLIT
Pro Report PDF for HLIT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HLIT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HLIT
Did Harmonic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Harmonic Inc. offers a comprehensive, innovative and market-leading portfolio of video infrastructure solutions and spanning content production to multi-screen video delivery. Harmonic helps its customers to efficiently create, prepare and deliver differentiated video services over broadcast, cable, Internet, mobile, satellite and networks, while simplifying end-to-end asset management, reducing costs and streamlining workflows. It provides video delivery solutions to broadcast, cable, satellite, Internet, mobile and telco video service providers worldwide. Harmonic Inc. sells its products through direct sales force, independent distributors, and integrators to cable, satellite and telco, and broadcast and media companies. Harmonic was founded in June 1988 and headquartered in San Jose, California.