HITK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.080|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co. (HITK) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c Street Insider Dec 10
- Trading Radar for 12/10: AutoZone (AZO), Smith & Wesson (SWHC), H&R Block (HRB), NCI Building Systems (NCS) Report Street Insider Dec 9
- Hi-Tech Pharmacal drops amid confusion over FDA action Nov 18
- Moody's rates Akorn B1; stable outlook Oct 16
- Balchem VP Sells 13K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Oct 14
- Akorn, Hi-Tech Pharmacal receive second request from FTC Oct 11
- HI TECH PHARMACAL CO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Oct 11
- Drugmaker Akorn Becoming Mighty Oak In Hi-Tech Merger Investor's Business Daily Oct 4
- Acquisition of Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (HITK) by Akorn, Inc. (AKRX) May Be Detrimental to the Interests of Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. Shareholders PR Newswire Sep 25
- HI TECH PHARMACAL CO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exh Sep 16
HITK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hi-Tech Pharmacal is up 26.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Akorn up 92.29%, and AVANIR Pharmaceuticals up 34.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HITK
Pro Report PDF for HITK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HITK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HITK
Did Hi-Tech Pharmacal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets generic and branded prescription and OTC products.