HILL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0373|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.167M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Northwest Missouri State University Selects Dot Hill Storage to Serve as Campus Technology Backbone noodls Dec 2
- Dot Hill to Present at the 6th Annual LD Micro Main Event noodls Nov 25
- Dot Hill Showcases AssuredSAN Storage Solutions at Supercomputing Conference (SC13) noodls Nov 18
- Dot Hill Systems Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- DOT HILL SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Nov 8
- Dot Hill Systems Corp. (HILL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook Street Insider Nov 8
- Dot Hill Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire Nov 8
- Q3 2013 Dot Hill Systems Corp. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 8
- Dot Hill Launches High Performance 12Gb SAS Arrays and Industry's First 16Gb Fibre Channel/10Gb iSCSI Converged Interface Storage Solutions GlobeNewswire Nov 6
- 4 Tech Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Nov 6
HILL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dot Hill Systems is up 212.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.10%, EMC down 4.58%, and NetApp up 24.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HILL
Pro Strategies Featuring HILL
Did Dot Hill Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dot Hill Systems Corporation designs, manufactures and markets a range of software and hardware storage systems for the entry and mid-range storage markets.