HII Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.336|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||423.1%|
|Net Income (TTM)||220.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.22%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) Reaches New Lifetime High Today The Street Nov 27
- Lockheed Martin Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Boeing, Korea Air in Pilot Training Project - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Boeing Wins Twin DoD Orders - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- PHOTO RELEASE -- 21st Century Aircraft Carrier Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78) Takes First Voyage GlobeNewswire Nov 19
- Raytheon Wins $406M Navy Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Contracts Flow in for Boeing 777 - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- Insider Trading Alert - BID, HII, AYR, BWLD And LNC Traded By Insiders Nov 18
- Boeing Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- VIDEO RELEASE -- Ingalls Shipbuilding's Newest Large-Deck Amphibious Ship America Returns From Successful Builder's Trials noodls Nov 14
HII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Huntington Ingalls is up 107.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Lockheed Martin up 55.42%, and Boeing up 81.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HII
Pro Report PDF for HII
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HII Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HII
Did Huntington Ingalls make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc. designs, builds and maintains nuclear and non-nuclear ships for the U.S. Navy and Coast Guard and provides after-market services for military ships around the globe. For more than a century, HII has built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. Employing nearly 38,000 in Virginia, Mississippi, Louisiana and California, its primary business divisions are Newport News Shipbuilding and Ingalls Shipbuilding. Formerly known as Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding (NGSB), it was created on 28 January 2008 by the merger of Northrop Grumman's two shipbuilding sectors, Northrop Grumman Ship Systems and Northrop Grumman Newport News. The company was founded on March 31, 2011 and is headquartered in Newport News, Virginia.