HII Key Stats
- Photo Release -- Newport News Shipbuilding Employees Receive CIO Award GlobeNewswire May 22
- Huntington Ingalls Industries to Present at Sanford Bernstein's Strategic Decisi... May 22
- Aircraft Carrier’s Cost Draws U.S. Lawmakers’ Concerns May 21
- Are These The Ultimate Growth And Value Plays? May 21
- Photo Release -- Huntington Ingalls Industries Appoints Mathieu Vice President a... May 21
- Huntington Ingalls May Be The Safest Bet In The Defense Sector May 20
- Photo Release -- Keel Authenticated for Ingalls Shipbuilding's Fifth National Se... May 17
- Pentagon Spends $100 Million on Helo, Osprey Parts, Among Other Things May 17
- HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES, INC. Financials May 15
- Newport News Shipbuilding Receives Environmental Awards GlobeNewswire May 14
HII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Huntington Ingalls Industries is up 55.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Lockheed Martin Corporation up 33.34%, and Northrop Grumman up 41.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HII
Pro Report PDF for HII
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HII Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HII
Did Huntington Ingalls Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc. designs, builds and maintains nuclear and non-nuclear ships for the U.S. Navy and Coast Guard and provides after-market services for military ships around the globe. For more than a century, HII has built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. Employing nearly 38,000 in Virginia, Mississippi, Louisiana and California, its primary business divisions are Newport News Shipbuilding and Ingalls Shipbuilding. Formerly known as Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding (NGSB), it was created on 28 January 2008 by the merger of Northrop Grumman's two shipbuilding sectors, Northrop Grumman Ship Systems and Northrop Grumman Newport News. The company was founded on March 31, 2011 and is headquartered in Newport News, Virginia.