HIG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5307|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5900%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-184.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.69%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How Exercise Can Help Older Drivers The Wall Street Journal Dec 9
- More Bad News for Fannie Mae Shareholders? Fool Dec 8
- 3 Reasons to Buy AIG Fool Dec 7
- Where the Money Is: December 6 Fool Dec 6
- Largest option trades in equities optionMONSTER Dec 6
- Cramer's Mad Money - Retail Is A Vicious Minefield (12/4/13) Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Why Does Nobody Care For This Dirt-Cheap Insurance Stock? Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- The Hartford's Liam E. McGee To Speak At The Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference On Dec. 10 noodls Dec 3
- The Hartford’s Liam E. McGee To Speak At The Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference On Dec. 10 Business Wire Dec 3
- Hartford Financial Bailout Warrants Double Since Auction Bloomberg Dec 2
HIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hartford Financial is up 65.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, American International up 47.15%, and Prudential Financial up 72.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HIG
Pro Report PDF for HIG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HIG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HIG
Did Hartford Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc., usually known as The Hartford, is a Fortune 500 company and one of America's largest investment and insurance companies. With 2010 revenues of $22.4 billion and more than 1.5 million plan participants, The Hartford is a leading provider of life insurance, group and employee benefits, automobile and homeowners insurance and business insurance - as well as investment products, annuities, mutual funds, and college savings plans. The company's earnings are divided between property-and-casualty operations and life operations. The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. was founded in 1810 and is headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut. ITT Hartford Group, Inc. operates independently of ITT Corporation as of December 19, 1995.