HIBB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.795|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.04%|
|Net Income (TTM)||73.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - AFOP, HIBB, ACT, WYN And CNQR Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Hibbett Looking Strong Despite Net Income Drop Fool Nov 25
- Hibbett Q3 Earnings Beat by a Penny - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Company news for November 25, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Nov 25
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY14 EPS Midpoint Street Insider Nov 22
- Trading Radar for 11/22: ANN, Inc. (ANN), Petsmart (PETM), Foot Locker (FL) Report Street Insider Nov 21
- PetSmart, Ross Stores Report Afterhours Thursday Nov 21
- Dick's Sporting Goods Earnings Top Views, Shares Pop Nov 19
- Is This the Top for Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB)? Nov 18
- Is This the Top for Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 18
HIBB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hibbett Sports is up 19.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Dick's Sporting Goods up 11.32%, and Big 5 Sporting Goods up 29.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HIBB
Pro Report PDF for HIBB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HIBB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HIBB
Did Hibbett Sports make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hibbett Sports, Inc. is an operator of sporting goods stores in small to mid-sized markets predominantly in the Southeast, Southwest, Mid-Atlantic and the Midwest.