HIBB Key Stats
- Hibbett Sports Ready To Play Ball Jun 14
- HIBBETT SPORTS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Jun 10
- Small Caps With Pricing Power In Niche Markets Jun 5
- HIBBETT SPORTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securi... Jun 4
- These 5 Stocks Saw Trading Price Swings This Past Week Post Earnings Jun 1
- Sporting Goods Weak…Weather to Blame? Jun 1
- Sporting Goods Weak…Weather to Blame? Fool May 31
- Guess Shares Jump On Earnings, Bullish Outlook May 31
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - HIBB May 31
- Hibbett's Earnings Miss Estimate - Analyst Blog Zacks May 28
HIBB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hibbett Sports is down 0.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Dick's Sporting Goods up 19.71%, and Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation up 244.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HIBB
Pro Report PDF for HIBB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HIBB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HIBB
Did Hibbett Sports make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hibbett Sports, Inc. is a publicly traded holding company for Hibbett Sporting Goods, a full line sporting goods retailer. Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, the company has over 832 locations in approximately 28 states. Hibbett Sports, Inc. operates sporting goods stores in small to mid-sized markets, in the Southeast, Southwest and lower Midwest regions of the United States. States with the most stores are Alabama, Georgia and Texas. Its stores offer a range of athletic equipment, footwear and apparel. The Company’s stores concepts include Hibbett Sports, Sports Additions, Sports & Co. and Hibbett Team Sales, Inc. . Team Sales is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.