HHC Key Stats
- The Howard Hughes Corporation Kicks off Summer Series at the South Street Seapor... May 20
- HOWARD HUGHES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securi... May 17
- Three Housing Plays to Hold Forever Fool May 15
- Compass Point Lifts PT on Howard Hughes (HHC) by $20 Street Insider May 13
- To beat the bull market, focus on company owners May 13
- Summerlin Las Vegas Baseball Club Purchases the Las Vegas 51s Business Wire May 13
- HOWARD HUGHES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial State... May 13
- Tracking the Pieces of This Former Empire May 10
- Howard Hughes (HHC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.28 Street Insider May 9
- The Howard Hughes Corporation Reports First Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire May 9
HHC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Howard Hughes is up 79.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.62%, Alexander & Baldwin up 0.50%, and Brookfield Residential Properties up 119.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HHC
Pro Report PDF for HHC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HHC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HHC
Did Howard Hughes make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Howard Hughes Corporation is a major real estate development and management company based in Dallas, Texas, which was founded by Howard Hughes. It operates in two segments. Master Planned Communities segment consists of the development and sale of residential and commercial land, primarily in large-scale projects in and around Columbia, Texas and Nevada. Strategic Development segment includes nine mixed-use development opportunities, four mall development projects, seven redevelopment projects and eight other property interests, including ownership of various land parcels and profit interests. The Howard Hughes Corporation was formerly known as Summa Corporation and changed its name in 1994. The Howard Hughes Corporation was founded in 1913. Later sold to the Rouse Company, it became a separate company again in 2010, as a spinoff of General Growth Properties.