HHC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.384|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-93.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hines REIT to Buy Hughes Center in L.A. for $506 Million Bloomberg Dec 5
- Quick Take: Two Value Finds in Real Estate-Related Stocks Dec 3
- [video] Quick Take: Two Value Finds in Real Estate-Related Stocks The Street Dec 3
- Two Value Finds in Real Estate-Related Stocks Dec 3
- Ward Village Becomes the Largest LEED-ND® Platinum Certified Neighborhood in the United States noodls Nov 27
- Ackman Says Fannie, Freddie ‘Most Interesting’ Opportunity Bloomberg Nov 22
- Bill Ackman on Herbalife, Fannie, Air Products Bloomberg Nov 22
- Ackman: Will Probably Own Howard Hughes (HHC) 'Forever' Street Insider Nov 22
- 5 Stocks Driving The Real Estate Industry Higher Nov 22
- Oversold Conditions For Howard Hughes (HHC) Nov 20
HHC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Howard Hughes is up 53.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, General Growth Properties up 8.12%, and Alexander & Baldwin up 34.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HHC
Pro Report PDF for HHC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HHC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HHC
Did Howard Hughes make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Howard Hughes Corporation is a major real estate development and management company based in Dallas, Texas, which was founded by Howard Hughes. It operates in two segments. Master Planned Communities segment consists of the development and sale of residential and commercial land, primarily in large-scale projects in and around Columbia, Texas and Nevada. Strategic Development segment includes nine mixed-use development opportunities, four mall development projects, seven redevelopment projects and eight other property interests, including ownership of various land parcels and profit interests. The Howard Hughes Corporation was formerly known as Summa Corporation and changed its name in 1994. The Howard Hughes Corporation was founded in 1913. Later sold to the Rouse Company, it became a separate company again in 2010, as a spinoff of General Growth Properties.