HGT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||237.9%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7954|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||367.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||31.81M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||95.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.28%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: KCAP, HGT, NMFC The Street 02/26 05:30 ET
- 3 Stocks With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: HGT, MDP, CBOE The Street 02/25 05:00 ET
- HUGOTON ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Yahoo 02/18 14:39 ET
- Hugoton Royalty Trust Declares February Cash Distribution PR Newswire 02/18 11:58 ET
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: TCAP, HGT, PFLT The Street 02/18 05:30 ET
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: TCAP, HGT, MCC, MMLP, EXLP The Street 02/06 05:30 ET
- Deal Or No Deal: 5 Very Profitable Dividend Stocks Under 10 Dollars The Street 02/04 12:20 ET
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: HGT, TICC, MMLP The Street 01/28 05:30 ET
- Dividend Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HGT, CSG, EGO, PETM The Street 01/28 05:00 ET
- Hugoton Royalty Trust Declares January Cash Distributions noodls 01/22 10:10 ET
HGT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hugoton Royalty Trust is up 12.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, EV Energy down 30.62%, and Permian Basin Royalty up 8.32%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HGT
Pro Strategies Featuring HGT
Did Hugoton Royalty Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Texas
Hugoton Royalty Trust is an express trust whose grantor is XTO Energy, Inc. and trustee is Bank of America NA. It collects and distributes to unit holders monthly net profits income related to the 80% net profits interests. The company was founded on December1, 1998 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.