HGT Key Stats
- Hugoton Royalty Trust Declares May Cash Distribution PR Newswire May 20
- HUGOTON ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Co... May 20
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: KFN, CPLP, HGT, EBR.B, CHRM May 17
- HUGOTON ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Ethan Bellamy, Senior Analyst at Robert W.... May 6
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Apr 25
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: Cross Timbers Royalty, American Select Portfolio, ... Apr 23
- Hugoton Royalty Trust Declares April Cash Distribution PR Newswire Apr 19
- HUGOTON ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Co... Apr 19
HGT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hugoton Royalty Trust is down 19.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Cross Timbers Royalty down 19.85%, and Permian Basin Royalty Trust down 25.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HGT
Pro Report PDF for HGT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HGT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HGT
Did Hugoton Royalty Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Hugoton Royalty Trust is an express trust whose grantor is XTO Energy, Inc. and trustee is Bank of America NA. It collects and distributes to unit holders monthly net profits income related to the 80% net profits interests. The company was founded on December1, 1998 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.