HGT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||237.9%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7954|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||367.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||31.81M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||95.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.47%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- What To Hold: Top 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: HGT, GOOD, LRE The Street Dec 4
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: SPH, HGT, AB, GORO Nov 25
- HUGOTON ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Nov 18
- Hugoton Royalty Trust Declares November Cash Distribution PR Newswire Nov 18
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: HGT, IRS, EVEP, UAN Nov 15
- HUGOTON ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- 4 Basic Materials Dogs Chase 18% To 52% October Upsides Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- HUGOTON ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Oct 21
- Hugoton Royalty Trust Declares October Cash Distribution PR Newswire Oct 21
- Too Many Questions Remain To Buy Hugoton Royalty Trust Seeking Alpha Oct 13
HGT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hugoton Royalty Trust is up 7.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, San Juan Basin Royalty up 31.48%, and Permian Basin Royalty up 10.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HGT
Pro Strategies Featuring HGT
Did Hugoton Royalty Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hugoton Royalty Trust is an express trust whose grantor is XTO Energy, Inc. and trustee is Bank of America NA. It collects and distributes to unit holders monthly net profits income related to the 80% net profits interests. The company was founded on December1, 1998 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.