HGSH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7106|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||31.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire09/02 07:00
|05/09/2014||Earnings||China HGS Real Estate Inc. Q2 2014 Earnings Release|
HGSH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China HGS Real Estate is down 31.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Alexander & Baldwin up 3.82%, and RealSource Residential down 86.14%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for HGSH
Portfolio Strategies Featuring HGSH
Did China HGS Real Estate make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: Real Estate - General
- Company Website: http://www.chinahgs.com
- IR Website: http://www.chinahgs.com/hgs_en/content.asp?topid=5
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Florida
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Residential Property Managers
- NAICS Code: 531311
- NAICS Industry: Activities Related to Real Estate
- NAICS Sector: Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
China HGS Real Estate Inc engages in real estate development, primarily in the construction and sale of residential apartments, car parks as well as commercial properties.
HGSH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("HGSH","name")
- Description: =YCI("HGSH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("HGSH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("HGSH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("HGSH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.