HGR Key Stats
- Hanger Inc.: Sustainable Competitive Advantages Jun 5
- July Options Now Available For Hanger (HGR) May 20
- Hanger's CEO Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Health Care Conference (T... May 16
- HANGER, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Subm... May 13
- Hanger elects Thomas P. Cooper, M.D. Chairman of the Board Benzinga May 9
- HANGER, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- SNN Sales Beat but Earnings Miss on Weak Results May 6
- 3 Healthcare Stock Earnings Snapshots May 4
- HGR Hanger, Inc.'s CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 2
- Hanger 1Q Earnings Beat May 2
HGR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hanger is up 39.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, CareFusion up 53.40%, and Gentiva Health Services up 73.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HGR
Pro Report PDF for HGR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HGR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HGR
Did Hanger make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hanger, Inc. provides prosthetic and orthotic products and patient care services in the United States. The company has more than 700 patient care clinics located in 45 states and the District of Columbia. More than 1 million patients visit these clinics each year. Hanger Clinic operates under the corporate umbrella of Hanger, Inc., headquartered in Austin, Texas . According to the company's 2007 annual report, the patient care market for prosthetic and orthotic services in the United States is estimated at $2.5 billion annually. Hanger Clinic represents about 25 percent of this market. Hanger, Inc. employs about 4,700 people, including more than 1,080 prosthetic and orthotic clinicians.