HGG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8954|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Conn's Stock Keeps Massive Rally Alive Dec 5
- Electronics Retailer Conn's Soars On Profit, Outlook Investor's Business Daily Dec 5
- Cyber Mondy Online Sales Jump 18%, Hit New Spending Record (AMZN) (EBAY) (BBY) Street Insider Dec 4
- Is Conn's a Better Buy Than Best Buy and hhgregg? Fool Dec 3
- Conn's Eyes Strong Q3 Earnings, Rebound Off Q2 Miss Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- Oversold Conditions For Hhgregg (HGG) The Street Dec 2
- What's different about this year's Thanksgiving and Black Friday 'doorbusters' MarketWatch Nov 27
- Opening on Thanksgiving is a game many retailers can't afford not to play MarketWatch Nov 27
- Retailers Are on Steroids This Thanksgiving Barrons.com Nov 27
- comScore Sees Online, e-Commerce Holiday Spending Up 14% in FY13 Street Insider Nov 26
HGG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HHGregg is up 102.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Best Buy up 251.0%, and Conn's up 159.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HGG
Pro Report PDF for HGG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HGG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HGG
Did HHGregg make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
hhgregg Inc. is a leading specialty retailer of premium video products, brand name appliances, audio products and accessories. The company's products include flat panel televisions, digital micro display televisions, high definition DVD players and recorders, refrigerators, cooking ranges, dishwashers, freezers, air conditioners and home theater receivers. hhgregg offers a comprehensive selection of digital televisions and appliances, which are sold at competitive prices. hhgregg focuses on providing its customers with a superior purchase experience from the time they first enter our stores to the delivery and installation of products in their homes. hhgregg distinguishes itself from its competitors by employing an extensively trained, commissioned sales force that serves its customers with a consultative and educational sales approach. hhgregg was founded in 1955 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.