HFWA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7727|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Highly Rated Community Bank Takeout Targets from KBW Nov 14
- Heritage: Overlooked Bank With Strong Growth And Safety Nov 13
- WASHINGTON BANKING COMPANY INVESTOR ALERT: FARUQI & FARUQI, LLP is Investigating the Sale of Washington Banking Company to Heritage Financial Corporation PR Newswire Nov 4
- HERITAGE FINANCIAL CORP /WA/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Investigates Washington Banking Co. for Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Board of Washington Banking Co. In Connection With Sale Of Company to Heritage Financial Corp. PR Newswire Oct 29
- Washington Banking Company to Merge with Heritage Financial Corporation for 0.89 Shares of Heritage and $2.75 in Cash Per Share PR Newswire Oct 25
- HERITAGE FINANCIAL CORP /WA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Oct 25
- DA Davidson Upgrades Heritage Financial (HFWA) to Buy Street Insider Oct 24
- Q3 2013 Heritage Financial Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 24
- HERITAGE FINANCIAL CORP /WA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 24
HFWA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Heritage Financial is up 26.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Washington Banking up 38.76%, and National Bank Holdings up 16.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HFWA
Pro Strategies Featuring HFWA
Did Heritage Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Heritage Financial Corp. is a bank holding company engaged in the business of planning, directing, and coordinating the business activities of its wholly owned subsidiaries: Heritage Bank and Central Valley Bank.