HFWA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.61|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-80.27%|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.575M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FIG Partners Upgrades Heritage Financial (HFWA) to Market Outperform Street Insider 02/28 09:07 ET
- HERITAGE FINANCIAL CORP /WA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 02/06 11:47 ET
- HERITAGE FINANCIAL CORP /WA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financi Yahoo 02/03 16:20 ET
- Washington Banking Company Earns $14.5 Million, or $0.93 per Share, in 2013; Continuing Improvements in Asset Quality and Solid Loan Growth Contribute to Profits GlobeNewswire 01/30 16:00 ET
- Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield Street Insider 01/29 17:11 ET
- Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c Street Insider 01/29 17:10 ET
- Heritage Financial Announces Fourth Quarter And Annual Results And Declares Regular Cash Dividend PR Newswire 01/29 17:05 ET
- Heritage Bank Opens Branch in East Vancouver, Washington noodls 01/13 19:16 ET
- Heritage Financial Announces Earnings Release Date and Conference Call noodls 01/07 16:37 ET
- HERITAGE FINANCIAL CORP /WA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and 01/06 17:21 ET
HFWA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Heritage Financial is up 31.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Washington Banking up 39.21%, and HomeTrust Bancshares up 0.51%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HFWA
Pro Strategies Featuring HFWA
Did Heritage Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Washington
Heritage Financial Corp. is a bank holding company engaged in the business of planning, directing, and coordinating the business activities of its wholly owned subsidiaries: Heritage Bank and Central Valley Bank.