HFC Key Stats
- HFC Added as Top 10 Energy Dividend Stock With 2.46% Yield May 24
- HollyFrontier Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (HFC) May 24
- [video] Refiners Continue Their Bull Run May 24
- Dicker: Refiners Continue Their Bull Run May 24
- U.S. Midwest Gasoline Tumbles on Speculation Demand Fell May 23
- This 'Dividend Vault' Stock Could Help Your Portfolio Survive A Sell-Off May 23
- A Russell 1000 Dividend Stocks Strategy That Can Outperform May 23
- Refiners Continue Their Bull Run May 23
- HollyFrontier Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (HFC) May 23
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: INTX, PTR, DNB, MHFI, HFC May 23
HFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HollyFrontier is up 73.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Valero Energy Corporation up 102.8%, and Western Refining up 76.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HFC
Pro Report PDF for HFC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HFC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HFC
Did HollyFrontier make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The HollyFrontier Corporation is a Fortune 500 company. HollyFrontier is a petroleum refiner and distributor of petroleum products, from gasoline to petroleum-based lubricants and waxes. The Company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and operates five complex refineries with 443,000 barrels per day of crude oil processing capacity. Its CEO is Matthew P. Clifton. The company has primary refining operations in New Mexico and Utah. The Company owns a 34% interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: HEP) and a 75% interest in the UNEV pipeline. The company was formerly known as Holly Corporation and changed its name to HollyFrontier Corporation as a result of its merger with Frontier Oil Corporation in June 2011. HollyFrontier Corporation was founded in 1947.