HFC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.222|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-86.05%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.065B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.29%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Still Some Bargains in Energy The Street 4:00 AM
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 9
- JPMorgan Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Overweight Street Insider Dec 9
- Storm The Castle Stock Of The Day: HollyFrontier (HFC) The Street Dec 6
- Best oil refiner bets: Marathon, Valero & more CNBC Dec 5
- HOLLYFRONTIER CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 4
- HollyFrontier (HFC) Is Today's Roof Leaker Stock The Street Dec 4
- HollyFrontier Provides Update on Reduced Crude Rate at Its Subsidiary's Navajo Refinery noodls Dec 3
- HollyFrontier Provides Update on Reduced Crude Rate at Its Subsidiary's Navajo Refinery Business Wire Dec 3
- 2014 Looking Good for Refiners: Valero, HollyFrontier, Tesoro Dec 3
HFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HollyFrontier is up 14.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.06%, Western Refining up 47.97%, and Valero Energy up 63.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HFC
Pro Report PDF for HFC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HFC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HFC
Did HollyFrontier make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The HollyFrontier Corporation is a Fortune 500 company. HollyFrontier is a petroleum refiner and distributor of petroleum products, from gasoline to petroleum-based lubricants and waxes. The Company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and operates five complex refineries with 443,000 barrels per day of crude oil processing capacity. Its CEO is Matthew P. Clifton. The company has primary refining operations in New Mexico and Utah. The Company owns a 34% interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: HEP) and a 75% interest in the UNEV pipeline. The company was formerly known as Holly Corporation and changed its name to HollyFrontier Corporation as a result of its merger with Frontier Oil Corporation in June 2011. HollyFrontier Corporation was founded in 1947.