HFBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4465|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-36.36%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.791M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.43%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HOPFED BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- HOPFED BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibi Oct 28
- HopFed Bancorp, Inc. (HFBC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 28
- HopFed Bancorp, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results Business Wire Oct 28
- Reminder - HopFed Bancorp (HFBC) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Sep 24
- HopFed Bancorp, Inc. (HFBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 100% to $0.04; 1.4% Yield Street Insider Sep 18
- HopFed Bancorp, Inc. Doubles Quarterly Cash Dividend Business Wire Sep 18
- HOPFED BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 29
- HopFed Bancorp, Inc. Announces New Stock Repurchase Program Business Wire Aug 29
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Aug 28
HFBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HopFed Bancorp is up 30.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Ameriana Bancorp up 79.70%, and Kentucky First Federal down 0.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HFBC
Pro Strategies Featuring HFBC
Did HopFed Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
HopFed Bancorp, Inc., serves as a savings and loan holding company of Heritage Bank. The Bank attracts deposits from the general public and investing such deposits in loans secured by single family residential real estate and investment securities.