HF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.284|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.63%|
|Net Income (TTM)||48.41M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HFF sources $105 million secured credit facility for N3 Real Estate noodls Dec 10
- HFF expands presence in Mid-Atlantic States with opening of its Philadelphia office noodls Dec 3
- $100 million acquisition financing for Tower at Cityplace in Dallas secured by HFF noodls Nov 25
- HFF secures $145 million refinancing for The Mercato in Naples, Florida Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 25
- HFF closes $361 million sale of 10 and 120 South Riverside Plaza in Chicago's West Loop Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 20
- HFF closes $210 million sale of Avalon on the Sound East in New Rochelle, New York to The DSF Group Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 18
- HFF, INC. Financials Nov 14
- E-House (China) Shares Gain on Solid Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- HFF, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- HFF Inc. shares should be bought on any weakness, says JMP Securities Nov 13
HF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HFF is up 80.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, FirstService up 42.91%, and CBRE Group up 27.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HF
Pro Report PDF for HF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HF
Did HFF make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
HFF, Inc., provides commercial real estate and capital markets services to both the users and provides capital in the U.S. commercial real estate industry. Its a full-service commercial real estate financial intermediaries in the country.