HES Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||10.19|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.501B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why U.S. Energy Independence May Not Last Long Fool Dec 7
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Hess Completes Sale of Its Natuna Asset in Indonesia noodls Dec 6
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part I The Street Dec 6
- Hess Announces Regular Quarterly Dividend On Common Stock noodls Dec 4
- Hess Corp. (HES) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield Street Insider Dec 4
- Backing up the Hess Truck this Christmas Fool Dec 4
- Hess Corp (HES): Today's Featured Basic Materials Winner The Street Dec 4
- Hess successfully shrinks itself to grow Fortune Dec 4
- Hess Plans to Offload Gas Stations - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
HES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hess is up 65.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Exxon Mobil up 11.66%, and Chevron up 18.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HES
Pro Report PDF for HES
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HES Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HES
Did Hess make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Hess Corporation is an integrated oil company based in New York City. The company explores, produces, transports, and refines crude oil and natural gas. Vertically completing the logistical chain, about 1,360 Hess branded filling stations market gasoline to consumers in 16 states along the East Coast of the United States. The Hovensa refinery in the United States Virgin Islands, a joint venture between a subsidiary of Hess Corporation and a subsidiary of PetrÃ³leos de Venezuela, S.A., is one of the largest crude oil refineries in the world. Refined petroleum products, as well as natural gas and electricity, are marketed to customers throughout the East Coast of the United States. Although towered over in size by enormous global players in the same industry, Hess placed #55 in the 2009 Fortune 500 rankings.