HES Key Stats
- Billionaire Paul Singer’s Elliott Management Bought These Stocks May 24
- Oil companies bristle over Enbridge's sulfide gas limit in Bakken May 24
- A New Era for Nuverra May 24
- Energy stocks looking to end week off 1% May 24
- Hedge Fund Giovine Capital Loves These Stocks--Should You? Fool May 24
- Memorial Day Gas Pumps Cheaper Than 2012 May 24
- Oil-Rich Equatorial Guinea to Hold Legislative Elections May 26 May 24
- Corporate Directors Get Older, Hold Their Seats Longer May 23
- A New Era for Nuverra Fool May 23
- Nuverra's Solid Acquisition Extends Its Bakken Dominance May 23
HES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hess is up 46.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Chevron up 29.50%, and Exxon Mobil Corporation up 13.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HES
Pro Report PDF for HES
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HES Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HES
Did Hess make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Hess Corporation is an integrated oil company based in New York City. The company explores, produces, transports, and refines crude oil and natural gas. Vertically completing the logistical chain, about 1,360 Hess branded filling stations market gasoline to consumers in 16 states along the East Coast of the United States. The Hovensa refinery in the United States Virgin Islands, a joint venture between a subsidiary of Hess Corporation and a subsidiary of PetrÃ³leos de Venezuela, S.A., is one of the largest crude oil refineries in the world. Refined petroleum products, as well as natural gas and electricity, are marketed to customers throughout the East Coast of the United States. Although towered over in size by enormous global players in the same industry, Hess placed #55 in the 2009 Fortune 500 rankings.