HEP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8355|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||84.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||72.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.32%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HOLLY ENERGY PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 11
- HOLLY ENERGY PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 4
- Holly Energy Partners Provides Update on Impact due to Crude Rate Reduction at HollyFrontier Corporation’s Subsidiary’s Navajo Refinery Business Wire Dec 3
- Howard Weil Starts Holly Energy Partners (HEP) at Sector Perform Street Insider Dec 2
- Coverage initiated on Holly Energy Partners by Howard Weil Dec 2
- 3 MLPs With Rock-Solid Distributions Fool Nov 29
- HOLLY ENERGY PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financi Nov 26
- Which One of These Reliable MLPs Are You Buying? Nov 26
- HOLLY ENERGY PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 25
- Holly Energy Partners Announces Management Changes Business Wire Nov 25
HEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Holly Energy is down 0.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Enterprise Products up 27.94%, and Oiltanking Partners LP up 70.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HEP
Pro Report PDF for HEP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HEP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HEP
Did Holly Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Holly Energy Partners, L.P. operates a system of petroleum product and crude oil pipelines, storage tanks, distribution terminals, and loading rack facilities. The company supports Holly Corporation's refining and marketing operations. Its refined product pipelines transport light refined products which include conventional gasolines, federal, state and local specification reformulated gasoline, low-octane gasoline for oxygenate blending, distillates that include high-and low-sulfur diesel and jet fuel and LPGs. The company's intermediate product pipelines consist of three parallel pipelines that originate at the Navajo refinery Lovington facilities and terminate at its Artesia facilities. HEP Logistics Holdings, L.P. serves as general partner of the company. Holly Energy Partners was founded in 2004 and is based in Dallas, Texas.