HEOP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4244|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-56.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.33M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts Heritage Oaks Bancorp (HEOP) at Outperform Street Insider Nov 14
- HERITAGE OAKS BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- HERITAGE OAKS BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events Oct 25
- Heritage Oaks Bancorp Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- Q3 2013 Heritage Oaks Bancorp Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 24
- HERITAGE OAKS BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibi Oct 22
- Heritage Oaks Bancorp and Mission Community Bancorp Agree to Merger GlobeNewswire Oct 21
- Heritage Oaks Bank & Mission Community Bank Announce Merger GlobeNewswire Oct 21
- HERITAGE OAKS BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Sep 26
- Heritage Oaks Bancorp Schedules Third Quarter Conference Call GlobeNewswire Sep 26
HEOP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Heritage Oaks Bancorp is up 25.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Mission Community up 107.4%, and Independent Bank up 218.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HEOP
Pro Strategies Featuring HEOP
Did Heritage Oaks Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Heritage Oaks Bancorp, through Heritage Oaks Bank, offers traditional banking products, such as checking, savings and certificates of deposit, as well as mortgage loans and commercial & consumer loans to SME’s and individuals.