HELE Key Stats
- 5 Interesting Investment Ideas May 20
- Here's How Helen of Troy May Be Failing You May 17
- Here's How Helen of Troy May Be Failing You Fool May 16
- How Fast Is the Cash at Helen of Troy? May 15
- How Fast Is the Cash at Helen of Troy? Fool May 14
- Will Pitching Camp in Troy Yield Profits? May 8
- A Tale of Two Cities: NYC vs. L.A. - Pilot Study Indicates Nasty Pollutants in F... May 8
- Sure antiperspirant and deodorant Reveals New Packaging and Introduces Condition... May 7
- 10 Mid Cap Growth Stocks To Consider For 2013 May 3
- HELEN OF TROY LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condit... May 3
HELE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Helen of Troy is up 22.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Inter Parfums up 90.15%, and Female Health Company up 55.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HELE
Pro Report PDF for HELE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HELE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HELE
Did Helen of Troy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Helen of Troy Limited is a leading designer, producer and global marketer of brand-name personal care and household consumer products. The Company’s personal care products include hair dryers, curling irons, hair setters, women’s shavers, brushes, combs, hair accessories, home hair clippers, mirrors, foot baths, body massagers, paraffin baths, liquid hair styling products, body powder and skin care products. The Company’s household products include consumer product tools in the kitchen, cleaning, barbecue, barware, storage, organization, garden, hardware, trash and automotive categories. Its personal care electrical products are under brands licensed from Vidal Sassoon, Revlon, Dr. Scholl's, Sunbeam, Health o meter, Sea Breeze, and Vitapoint. The Company’s products are sold to consumers by mass merchandisers, drug chains, warehouse clubs and grocery stores. Helen of Troy was founded by Gerald J. Rubin and Stanlee N. Rubin in 1968 and is headquartered in El Paso, Texas. It is also the parent corporation of OXO International. The company is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda, and its U.S. operations are headquartered in El Paso, Texas.