HELE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.13%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.332|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||106.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Know What's in Your ETFs Nov 11
- Crown Crafts: A Sleepy Business With High Cash Flow Oct 24
- Beauty Meets Brains in New Line of Honeywell Infrared Heaters PR Newswire Oct 22
- HELE Misses Q2 Earnings, Beats Revs Oct 16
- HELE Misses Q2 Earnings, Beats Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 16
- PUR Water Unveils PUR Baby Water Filtration System PR Newswire Oct 15
- HELEN OF TROY LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Oct 15
- HELEN OF TROY LTD Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 10
- Helen of Troy Limited Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 9
- Helen of Troy's fiscal 2Q profit rises 1.5 percent Oct 9
HELE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Helen of Troy is up 53.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Inter Parfums up 84.39%, and Nu Skin Enterprises up 188.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HELE
Pro Report PDF for HELE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HELE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HELE
Did Helen of Troy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Helen of Troy Limited is a leading designer, producer and global marketer of brand-name personal care and household consumer products. The Company’s personal care products include hair dryers, curling irons, hair setters, women’s shavers, brushes, combs, hair accessories, home hair clippers, mirrors, foot baths, body massagers, paraffin baths, liquid hair styling products, body powder and skin care products. The Company’s household products include consumer product tools in the kitchen, cleaning, barbecue, barware, storage, organization, garden, hardware, trash and automotive categories. Its personal care electrical products are under brands licensed from Vidal Sassoon, Revlon, Dr. Scholl's, Sunbeam, Health o meter, Sea Breeze, and Vitapoint. The Company’s products are sold to consumers by mass merchandisers, drug chains, warehouse clubs and grocery stores. Helen of Troy was founded by Gerald J. Rubin and Stanlee N. Rubin in 1968 and is headquartered in El Paso, Texas. It is also the parent corporation of OXO International. The company is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda, and its U.S. operations are headquartered in El Paso, Texas.