HEI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.437|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||96.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.20%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How Should Investors Approach a Company Like Boeing? Fool Dec 9
- HEICO Corporation Announces Regular Quarterly Conference Call GlobeNewswire Dec 9
- Today Heico Corporation (HEI) Hits New Lifetime High The Street Nov 29
- HEICO CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 27
- HEICO Corporation Increases Credit Facility to an Aggregate Capacity of $1 Billion and Extends Term GlobeNewswire Nov 25
- HEICO's Alex de Gunten Receives Industry Leading Award noodls Nov 18
- FLIR Misses on Earnings, Guides Down - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
- Rockwell Lags on Earnings, Beats Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
- ATK to Offer $0.3B Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 23
- Heico Becomes Oversold (HEI) Oct 23
HEI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Heico Corp is up 70.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Heico Corp up 61.37%, and Astronics up 216.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HEI
Pro Report PDF for HEI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HEI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HEI
Did Heico Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
HEICO Corporation is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of aerospace, defense and electronics related products and services throughout the world. The Company’s customer base is primarily the Commercial aviation, defense, space, medical, telecommunication and electronic industries. HEICO Corporation operates in two segments, the Flight Support Group and the Electronic Technologies Group. HEICO Corporation has been ranked as one of the 100 "Best Small Companies" and 200 "Hot Shot Stocks" by Forbes. With headquarters in Hollywood, Florida, and multiple locations around the world - HEICO provides over 1 million square feet of design, manufacturing, repair, overhaul, distribution, sales and support capabilities. HEICO Corporation was founded in 1949.