HEI Key Stats
- Heico Corp. (HEI) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Boosts Forecast Street Insider May 22
- Q2 2013 HEICO Earnings Release - After Market Close May 22
- Trading Radar for 05/22: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Target (TGT), Toll Brothers (TOL... May 21
- VPT Introduces New Series of Radiation Hardened DC-DC Power Conversion Products ... May 21
- HEICO Corporation Announces Regular Quarterly Conference Call GlobeNewswire May 15
- The Morning Leverage: BMC Buyers Mull Idea of Compuware Mash-Up The Wall Street Journal May 7
- HEICO Beefs Up Defense Biz With Reinhold Buy Fool May 6
- HEICO Corporation Agrees to Make Important Acquisition GlobeNewswire May 6
- 3 Spare Parts Plays to Rev Up Your Portfolio Apr 22
- HEI Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Apr 19
HEI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Heico Corporation is up 28.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Heico Corporation up 20.95%, and Esterline Technologies up 18.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HEI
Pro Report PDF for HEI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HEI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HEI
Did Heico Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
HEICO Corporation is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of aerospace, defense and electronics related products and services throughout the world. The Company’s customer base is primarily the Commercial aviation, defense, space, medical, telecommunication and electronic industries. HEICO Corporation operates in two segments, the Flight Support Group and the Electronic Technologies Group. HEICO Corporation has been ranked as one of the 100 "Best Small Companies" and 200 "Hot Shot Stocks" by Forbes. With headquarters in Hollywood, Florida, and multiple locations around the world - HEICO provides over 1 million square feet of design, manufacturing, repair, overhaul, distribution, sales and support capabilities. HEICO Corporation was founded in 1949.