HDY Key Stats
PR Newswire01/16 11:00
|05/09/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 HyperDynamics Corp Earnings Results|
HDY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HyperDynamics is down 86.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.32%, Dorchester Minerals up 4.35%, and Delek Logistics Partners up 31.67%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for HDY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring HDY
Did HyperDynamics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.hyperdynamics.com
- IR Website: http://investors.hyperdynamics.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
HyperDynamics Corp is an independent oil and gas exploration company.
HDY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("HDY","name")
- Description: =YCI("HDY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("HDY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("HDY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("HDY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.