HDY Key Stats
- Hyperdynamics Files Fiscal 2014 First Quarter 10-Q noodls Nov 12
- HYPERDYNAMICS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Girard Gibbs LLP Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Hyperdynamics Corporation (“HDY”) Business Wire Oct 18
- HYPERDYNAMICS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 8
- Hyperdynamics to Hold Annual Meeting of Stockholders December 5 in Houston PR Newswire Oct 8
- Hyperdynamics Subpoena Points to Greater US Focus on Guinea Oct 4
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Hyperdynamics Corporation -- HDY PR Newswire Oct 3
- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of Hyperdynamics Corporation PR Newswire Oct 3
- Hyperdynamics CEO says DOJ probe likely won't affect Guinea drilling Reuters Oct 1
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/1: (EDG) (MYGN) (MRK) Higher; (WD) (OLED) (DMND) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 1
HDY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HyperDynamics is down 41.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.43%, MV Oil Trust up 18.22%, and Pioneer Energy Services up 0.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HDY
Pro Strategies Featuring HDY
Did HyperDynamics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hyperdynamics Corporation is an emerging Houston-based oil and gas exploration and production company with assets in Northwest Africa. It is exploring for oil and gas offshore the Republic of Guinea in West Africa. The company has conducted 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional seismic surveys of a portion of the Concession. HyperDynamics operates its business through one segment: SCS Corp., which is engaged in oil and gas exploration activities pertaining to offshore Guinea. It was founded in March 1996 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.